Payer contracts are the primary driver of medical practices’ revenue, and for new products (e.g. CINs and ACOs), these contracts may be the foundation of future reimbursement as well. Therefore, now is the time to gather, assess and renegotiate your agreements to ensure a solid foundation in the future.
Learn how to tackle your practice’s payer and network agreements and how to negotiate better contracts when/if necessary.
In this one-hour webinar recording, Penny Noyes of Health Business Navigators discusses how to:
Complete this form to receive an email with a copy of the Payer Contracting – Increase Your Reimbursements presentation and recorded webinar.
- Gather your fully executed agreements and rates for each product
- Determine when and with what payers/networks to negotiate first
- Initiate the contract notice and negotiation processes
- Analyze your aggregate financial goal for a given contract negotiation
- Achieve the aggregate improvement goal through various reimbursement and negotiation methods